Thank you for bidding and supporting
the Qld Flood Appeal Auction.
You've won the auction :-)
Welcome to Mammajoy and to my auction in support of the Queensland Flood Appeal. A huge thankyou to the organisers of this fantastic fundraising effort and to all the people supporting it.
All of the money raised from this auction will go
directly to the Queensland Flood Appeal.
I'm so excited to be able to auction one of my very own creations! My label is 'red pear' and my range consist of uniquely designed handbags, totes and purses hand-crafted using vintage and recycled fabrics, notions and hardware.
The bag for auction today is called 'The Rachael' and is just gorgeous (but I'm totally biased!)
- Fully lined and interfaced tote with hand-stitched handles
- Hand-stitched magnetic closure
- Internal pocket with pen holder
- Key hook (never spend five minutes searching for your car keys again!)
- Sturdy bag base with purse feet
The dimensions of this bag are:
- Width across bottom - 12 inches
- Width across top opening - 14 1/2 inches
- Height - 8 inches
- Height including handles - 14 inches
Exterior fabric - Medium-Heavy Cotton
Interior fabric - Linen/Cotton blend (has a lovely sheen to the fabric not seen in the photographs)
This bag has been completely hand-crafted and sewn by myself in my downstairs studio. All the materials used (excluding the purse feet and the interfacing) have been sourced locally and are recycled.
You won't find this bag in any store! It is completely unique and individual.
How this auction will work: (thanks Toni for these rules)
1. Bidding will start at $90.00 (Australian)
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone.
5. There is no extra postage charge for bidders outside Australia and postage is FREE! To ANYWHERE!
6. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight, Monday 24th January 2011, (AEST, Go here to check our local time).
7. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your current email address). The winner will then pay their winning bid amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post the bag to you.
8. Thank you for joining in and happy bidding!